TEAM BLUE CHALLENGE 5 ‘TEAM BLUE GOES GREEN’ - PRIVACY STATEMENT AND STATEMENT ABOUT COOKIES
KBC is committed to protecting your privacy. Below you will find more detailed information about your privacy rights and what KBC does with your data in the context of the Team Blue Challenge 5 'Team Blue goes Green' (hereinafter 'Team Blue goes Green Challenge').
By registering on the 'Team Blue goes Green' website, you declare that you have read this privacy statement.
1. KBC Groep NV is responsible for the processing
KBC Groep NV, Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussels, (hereinafter referred to as 'KBC') is responsible for the processing of personal data.
2. Personal Data: What data does KBC collect?
You can register as a user on the Team Blue goes Green Challenge website. KBC uses the following user data:
When creating an account:
- Your name
- Email address: if you are a KBC employee, KBC will ask you to use your KBC e-mail address.
- Whether you are an employee of KBC or not
For your personal dashboard:
- An overview of the events for which you have indicated on the website that you have organized or will organize.
- An overview of the results you have registered.
3. Purposes: For which purposes does KBC use your personal data?
KBC uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration of events.
- Screening of registered events: assessing whether an event fits within the framework and conditions of Team Blue goes Green Challenge before publication on the website.
- Offering personal dashboard with overview of events and registered results.
- Monitoring of results.
- If you have registered an event, we may also contact you after the event, for example by email, to record the result.
- To put certain users or events in the spotlight, according to KBC's choice. In principle, KBC will contact the user concerned beforehand as a participant in or as a registrar of the event. If you are a KBC employee, KBC can also contact you for internal promotion of an event or of the Team Blue goes Green Challenge. You still have the freedom to choose whether or not you want to participate.
These data processes are necessary in order to be able to offer you the services for which you register.
4. Your privacy rights
What are your privacy rights?
You can ask KBC to have access to the data KBC processes about you in the context of the Team Blue goes Green Challenge. Most of the information can be viewed directly via your profile on the website.
If certain data are no longer correct, you can ask KBC to correct or complete those data.
If you do not want to be a registered user anymore, you can ask for the irrelevant data to be deleted.
How to exercise your privacy rights?
If you have any questions about your privacy or if you want to exercise any of your privacy rights, please contact pearl@kbc.
If the above contact person could not provide you with a satisfactory answer, please contact KBC's Data Protection Officer by e-mail: email@example.com.
Do you not agree with the position of KBC? In that case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
5 KBC does not store your data forever
KBC will store your data until the Team Blue goes Green Challenge is completely closed. Afterwards, KBC will remove your personal data.
6. Links to other websites
The Team Blue goes Green Challenge website may contain hyperlinks to websites or information from third parties, for example, the website of a registered event. KBC has no control over those websites or that information of third parties.
The providers of those websites or information may use their own privacy policies. We therefore advise you to go through them. KBC is not responsible for the content of those websites, any use thereof or the privacy policies of those websites.
• preference of language choice
• staying logged on when navigating through the site (PHP session ID)
These necessary cookies can be used based on legislation without your consent.